Date: 12th July 2014
Location: Askers Meadow, Bridport, Dorset.
The festival will be held over one day with music starting at 10am going on to 11pm in the evening. The music will be held over two stages with one main stage and one smaller acoustic stage. The two stages will complement each other to allow a continuous flow of music throughout the day. The acts will consist of mainly local bands with a more mainstream known band headlining on the main stage to close the festival.
We will be running various fundraising events in the run up to the festival and hopefully hosting a competition giving a local winner from an open mic night the chance to perform on one of the stages.
As well as the music we will be hosting a comedy cavern in the marquee bar. There will be a kids area with various entertainment and workshops taking place to keep them occupied throughout the day.
If you would like to contact us for more details about the event please call Daniel Broom: 079677 58089 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 11.00am to 11.45am Jonathan Cotton
- 12.15pm to 1.30pm The Transitions
- 2.15pm to 3.00pm Vanilla Radio
- 3.45pm to 4.45pm The Mutter Slater Band
- 5.30pm to 6.30pm Funky Munks
- 7.30pm to 8.30pm The Rising
- 9.30pm to 11.00pm Dodgy
- 10.30am to 11.00am Sam Rich
- 11.45am to 12.15pm Daisy Wardle
- 1.30pm to 2.15pm Peter James Milson
- 3.00pm to 3.45pm Mr B the Gentlemen Rhymer
- 4.45pm to 5.30pm Peter Crawford
- 6.30pm to 7.30pm Shelby’s Elbows
- 8.30pm to 9.30pm The Leggomen